||[Jul. 21st, 2015|12:30 am]
Here is a long due update. Well, not so long, last one was 3 months ago.
5.66 Gb in 589 files over 24 shows.
- Adventures of Pinocchio, The So many Pinocchio donkey... Sooo overrated.
- Angel Links Not much transformations but... Duuz Delax Rex!!!
- Atlantis After Merlin, yet another BBC series that totally screws the original myth with a lengthy plot that fail to deliver.
- Avengers Assemble One failure of a continuation... People wondered if Disney buying Marvel would hurt them.. Well, 3 shows and 3 sucks... Look like it. At least there are TF and reptiles.
- Batman: Assault on Arkham What is Batman without at least a Bane muscle inflation?
- Batman The Brave and the Bold Resampled video to HD. Bunch of TF.
- Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts Another Batman classic: the Man-bat, with cheap wing animation. Yet, it's always nice to see Man-Bat and Killer Croc.
- Beware the Batman Cheap CGI for a shot lived Batman show. While DC can make great animated movie, their 3D shows fails!
- Bitten Season 2 of Bitten with, of course, more werewolves.. How original... Please, someone make a show with something more than fricking wolves!
- Black Mask 2: City of Masks Kung fu movies and a mad geneticist. At least the reptiles masks are descent.
- Brave A typical Disney movie transformation: all hidden. But the bears and horse are so nicely rendered!
- Cabin in the Woods, The A group of young adult in the wood, some mysterious laboratory, and a twist in the horror movie genre. Wish something else had been picked rather than zombie.
- Camp Lakebottom More transformation. The chicken is still one of the few one worthwhile.
- Chronicles Of Narnia - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Some cool dragon. At least, they give the dragon a lot more visibility. Too bad there was not a detailed transformation and that he had to get rid of it.
- Chronicles of Narnia (BBC), The The first adaptation with very bad costume. Well, I guess some furries would want to get their hand on those. Both version of The 3rd book have been include so that you can compare (or laugh) at the difference.
- Golden Child, The Eddie Murphy protecting a kid from a shape-shifting demon.
- Horrid Henry When a naughty kid got imagination, you get to have some TF. And there are quite a few nice ones too, especially the dinosaur ones.
- Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Yet another Disney/Marvel mess... They should have called the Super Hulkies, in honor to the Superfriends, since they both share the same writing errors. Still, some nice reptilian critters... and DEVIL DINOSAUR!
- Justice League - War Yet another Justice League origin story but this time, Darkseid centered.
- Kung Fu Dino Posse All you need to make an action cartoon: anthropomorphic reptiles? Checked! Martial Art? Check! Villain with an ego? Check! Not taking itself seriously? CHECKED!
- Red: Werewolf Hunter (YAWM) Yet another werewolf movie. With cheap CGI and cheap werewolf, aka furry with no tails.
- Son of Batman Nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah... MAN-BATS and Killer Croc.
- Stardust Blurry goat, bird and chinchilla TF for people without budget.
- Superman vs the Elite Only a dragon scene.
Next update scheduled before 7 October 2015 :)
P.S. Transformation Fanart or plain fanart as a sign of support are always appreciated. I'm still pondering organizing another contest in that matter. You're opinion is welcome if you have something to say about that idea.