||[Feb. 4th, 2017|03:38 am]
February is here and so is an update.
This one was a bit quicker than usual. I had had my winter vacations a bit earlier due to an hand surgery that was scheduled last Tuesday. And I usually do update work during my isolation time at my winter vacations.
Less clips, more shows this time around. Mostly due to a cleanup and addition of movies from the update queue.
Regarding the site, I've decided to close the art section. It's barely used, take resource and time to maintains.
Back then, Stonegate used to put pictures he collected in the artists section. I wasn't inclined to keep it that way as most are re-posted art without permissions. So it was changed to a gallery where people could upload their arts instead.
But with website like DeviantArt, ImvuAffinity Tumblr and many more, the need for a isolated arts gallery kind of lost its utility.
So, during the next update, the art section will be deactivated. If you have arts that is not stored anywhere else, please recover it. The files won't be deleted right away, but the sections and databases will be purged. The next update should occur sometime during March, so you have 1 month to recover your files, if you need to.
Also, if you have questions, recommendation, suggestion for the website, feel free to post them in the comment and I will be my pleasure to answer them or see what I can do.
And as always, moral support (comments, chats, feedback) or fan support (Dragoniade or Dragoniade's transformation fan arts, transformation media materials such as DVD, iTunes vouchers or tapes for the site, etc) are always welcome.
In summary, this update feature:
5,40 GB of clips;
45 shows updated or added;
295 Transformation clips;
121 Scene clips
- 14 Going On 30 A movie whose ending was often confused with the one from Big. Age change transformations.
- Atomic Puppet You want a show with some good content that think outside the box? Don't ask the USA and their crappy agenda (unless if they work for Netflix or Dreamworks). Ask Canadians or Frenches. Inflation, growth, were-chicken and giant monsters transformations.
- Batman & Mr. Freeze - Subzero Resample and upload. No transformations, but some polar bear scenes. Got to love those bulky mammals.
- Buffy: the Vampire Slayer Resample of the old clips along with some missing ones from marvel of a series. While there werewolves sucked, the reptiles rocked!
- Cracked A series of short slapstick episodes. So expect a few slapstick transformations: inflation, weight gain, etc.
- Chronicles of the Ghostly Tribe Two movies, same book, different stories. See Mojin for the zombie transformation, this one only has some scalies.
- Degree Bulky animals. No transformations.
- Despicable Me A nice movie with started a transformation prone franchise. Not many animals transformation but plenty of minions.
- Despicable Me 2 Fuzzy monsters transformation in the sequel. Hopefully, the 3rd movie will have its share if transformation as the 80 had its share of transformation shows.
- Dilbert Resampling and upload of old clips. Not much to say. Too bad there wasn't a Transformation machine made for the show.
- Dr Scholl Shoes turning into nice scalies. I want those!
- Dude, Where's My Car? Dumb pot movie with the transformations to go with it.
- Federal Express No transformations, but some dinosaurs.
- Freaky Friday (2003) A remake of a classic of body switching
- Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within Werewolf transformations from the computer game. A remake of the first game should be in the next update.
- Garfield's Pet Force Cheap CGI, therefor cheap poof body swap. But a few furry transformation.
- Guardians of the Galaxy New clips. Mostly growth and alien dragons.
- .Hack//SIGN Resampling and upload of old clips. Too bad there is no animal transformations in this MMORPG. That would have been a great game.
- Harry Potter and the Sorceror Stone First of the Harry Potter movie. The first one were a bit childish, but it matured as the actor grew up.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets And the Harry Potter movie that gave furries a boner: Cat Hermione. Not one of the best, snake murdering and bad specie calling.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Now the transformations are getting interesting: yay to were-sharks! To bad it got tainted with dragon murdering. At least, it was just a wyvern.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix The story starts to get darker. Sadly, the transformations are getting fewer. We now have a shape-shifter with practically no screen time.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Not much transformation wise. Only a chair.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 A snake transformation that could have been better.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 And the transformations are gone. Nice white wyvern though that get saved for a change.
- Horns Demon related transformation. And of course, snakes have to be involved. Herpetophobia!
- Hulk - Where Monsters Dwell In the same line of Agent of Smash and Avengers Assemble: A dumbed down animated movie for kids with no brain. Great creatures, horrible plot. Your worst fear are Minotaur? At the very least, let it be fear of bovine and being tramped. But nope. Fear of Minotaur... I want to be afraid of dragon then!
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Deadly age progression. I wish there was an apocalyptic grail that would turn you into a dragon. Missed opportunity. :)
- Inspector Gadget (2015) Fountain of youth episode, therefor age change transformations.
- Jupiter Ascending Not much transformation wise (alien holograms), but damn hot anthro dragons. Probably the best ones seen in any movie (if any movies at all).
- Knights of Badassdom LARP gone bad with monster transformations lacking details
- Luna Varga Resampling and upload of old clips. Typical 80 anime with Kaiju and thankfully, not too much fan services.
- Maeterlinck's Blue Bird One of the show I saw during my childhood and which I spotted the transformations, especially the anthro ones. Sadly for most of you, it's in french as it's one of the many French / Japan co-productions made during the 80.
- Meet the Robinsons No transformations, but an adorable Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Mojin - The Lost Legend Two movies, same book, different stories. Zombies transformation, but see Chronicles of the Ghostly Tribe for scalies.
- Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors True HD resampling and upload. Not a memorable transformation and resorting of the vore scene.
- Nightmare on Elm Street 4 The Dream Master True HD resampling and upload. That cockroach is one of the best transformation in it's category. Good insect transformations are quite rare.
- Nightmare on Elm Street 5 The Dream Child True HD resampling and upload. Gruesome but original transformations.
- Phineas and Ferb New clips added. Mostly growth and Avengers rip-off. The best transformation of the show is still the were-cow.
- Rise of the Guardians Only a growth transformation.
- Song of the Sea A selkie animated movie. I wish the selkie transformations would have been more detailed. Why is animal transformation taboo but not getting killed by stonification?
- Supernoobs Why, but why, are TV with extreme transformation potential are given to cheap ass animators and writer? A shape shifting device... With bad flash animation and effect. It has some nice transformations, but fail in the delivery. Still, nice dragons and Kaiju transformations.
- Trollhunters Netflix and Dreamworks have a knack in making good series with great characters and plots. Trolls related transformations of course (troll, stone, etc) and some nice tails shots :)
- Wild Swans (1977) Another anime from my childhood, aired a long time ago during Ciné-Cadeau, the same place that hooked my to dragons and transformations. Swans transformations. That should please a certain boidy.
- X-Men: First Class Finally a live action Beast transformation. All that is missing is a full body shot of the transformation rather than just showing feet and hands.
Until next time